Winter LEADERS' DEBATE CAMP 2023
Winter LEADERS' Debate CAMP 2023
Awaken your potential
20 - 30 December, 2023
This 11-day immersive experience that will help your child develop the skills they need to become a confident and effective leader. Through a dynamic blend of physical, mental, and academic enrichment, campers will learn how to think critically, communicate effectively, and work collaboratively.
Where is Winter Leaders' DEBATE Camp 2023?
Parco by Bonanza Khao Yai is set in 4000 rai of beautiful hills just outside of Khao Yai National Park. The spacious rooms and luxurious facilities provide the perfect setting for our leadership and debate camp.
Who Can Attend Winter Leaders' Debate Camp 2023?
Camp is open to future leaders from 9-16 years old (Grade 3 and above). Academic classes are organized according to the campers’ age and ability level, and activities are tailored to suit children at any stage of development.
When Is Winter Leaders' Debate Camp 2023?
20 December – 30 December 2023
The Camp Experience
Debate for Beginners
- Campers will develop their critical thinking and reasoning skills.
- Campers will learn to approach a variety of delicate/controversial debate topics with empathy and respect.
- Campers will build teamwork skills. Debate is often a team activity, and campers will learn how to work together to develop and deliver their arguments.
- Campers will improve their public speaking, the art of persuasion and communication skills which gives campers the opportunity to practice speaking in front of an audience and communicating their ideas clearly and effectively.
Global Citizens: Reduce Inequality
- Campers will learn about the different types of inequality, such as income inequality, gender inequality, and racial inequality.
- Campers will understand the causes and consequences of inequality.
- Campers will develop a sense of empathy for those affected by inequality.
- Campers will be inspired to take action to reduce inequality in their own communities.
Life Coaching: Creating and Leading Effective Teams
- Campers will learn to build positive relationships and good habits.
- They will build on their own strengths.
- The curriculum focuses on interpersonal skills, public speaking and critical thinking.
Health & Fitness
Food & Exercise
- Campers will work out every day, as well as play team sports.
- Three nutritious meals will be provided every day.
- There will be a registered nurse on site 24/7.
- All campers will be provided with accident insurance.